Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pics of Kendalls arm




She was pretty nervous at the hospital but was ok by the time she got a cast. Now she thinks it's pretty fun. I'm not thinking it's fun. I'm having to do most everything for her since she only has one hand and arm

7 comments:

The Kings said...

She is so tough and cute! I love her. I'm sorry you have to do everything though, that makes it hard! Give her a kiss for us

Veronica said...

she looks so cute in her pink cast!

Phillips Family Pandemonium said...

She is soooo cute...she kills me! She's even happy when she's broken. She was so funny on the phone after she got her cast. See you guys soon!

JRO said...

I'm liking the pink... very cool, very stylish. Wish I was there to sign it and to give her a hug. Way to be brave, Kendall!

Shelly said...

I saw you outside yesterday and I could see her bright pink cast from the other end of the street. You won't lose her for at least the next few weeks. I am glad she is doing well. She is sure a cutie pie.

raw mom said...

so cute!!! a teeny little pink cast!! poor girl!

Veronica said...

I was flipping through blogs to see if there were any updates and Andrew saw yours and says "that's candle" hahaha...he totally thinks her name is candle...of course Alexia immediately corrected him and said "it's Kendall"