Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 weeks already?

Kendall got her cast off yesterday. Saddest thing ever!!! She was so scared of the machine. She usually just sits even if she's scared. She hated the loud noise. It didn't help that the machine had a vacuum attached to it to keep us clean. She hates vacuums!! She is slowly starting to use her arm again, although she still tells me it is broken because it still hurts and is stiff from being in a cast for so long.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad that it was so sad for her. The little thing was a giggle box when it was broken and in the hospital. I am glad it is off and that it is better though. :)

Veronica said...

oh poor lil girl! I don't think I'd like that machine either...I can't blame her for being scared of it...hope her arm gets to feeling better soon!

Rachel Smith said...

That is so sad, Bridger is scared of the vacuum too so he'd feak!! But that's nice that the cast is off before swim season...there's nothing worse than having to sit out of the pool because of a cast!

raw mom said...

POOR BABY! her little pout is too sad to look at!!

The Kings said...

That is so sad! Her sad little face in the last picture breaks my heart- I can't imagine how you guys felt! She is so cute...