Thursday, February 26, 2009

No shortcuts


So I have to do a post and brag a little bit about Jeremey. About a month ago he had an experience that really affected him. He decided he wanted to be healthy and lose weight. He went and got a gym membership and started working out. He also went on a very strict diet. In two weeks he has lost 17 pounds. He has been very faithful on his diet and has stuck to his workout schedule. He is doing awesome!!! 17 pounds is a lot to lose in 2 weeks, but trust me it has not been easy. He has not taken any shortcuts. It really is just honest to goodness diet and exercise. I'm most proud of him for sticking to the diet even though the rest of our family tend to eat a lot of junk food ect. Keep up the good work Jeremey

P.S. we love you Brady

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

WOW...congrats!!! THat is so hard to do, but so worth it in the long run!

I'm on my own battle trying to lose those pounds by being extremely strict with what goes into my body

So I understand where he's coming from!

Shelly said...

I was just thinking that you looked like you had lost weight when I saw you standing at the bus stop a few hours ago. Keep it up. I love the gym. It is one of my favorite places to go when I have spare time.

JRO said...

Good work, Jeremey!

Kendra said...

Good job Jeremey that is awesome