
One of our very favorite things to do is have a campfire. It is finally perfect weather for it. Not hot and not cold. So we broke out the hot dogs and marshmallows and had a fun family night.

Brynlee and Kendall were looking for the man in the moon.

They're smiling in these pics but both girls were scared of the fire. They did, however, sit on their chairs the whole time.


We invited the Youngs over for marshmallows. It was a lot of fun but it was better when all the kids got bored with the fire and went inside to play leaving the adults out to talk and enjoy the night.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I never thought of doing a little pit in the back yard. I have been craving s'mores this past few weeks. Maybe I will give it a try.
Thanks for inviting us over! We had lots of fun...and I agree it was more fun when the kids went inside to play!
Post a Comment