
Kendall has a new best friend. It is her new big girl bike. She got it a couple of days ago and will not let it out of her sight. She brings it in the house. She had to have it in her room the first night she got it. She wouldn't go to sleep without it. Yesterday when we went shopping we had to put it in the back of the jeep. It has to go everywhere she does. She does pretty well on it. Every once in a while she has to have a little push to get her started and the hill we live on doesn't help but she LOVES it.



For all of you who have heard Jeremey complain about reffing, here is what he really does. Holds a baby and watches :) I guess Futsol is easy to ref. Jokes. It is a lot of work but this pic is pretty funny.
1 comment:
So cute! I feel like I haven't seen her in ages. I heard that you're planning on coming up, though. That'd be great!
Post a Comment