
It's been a long week for our family. Jeremey and I both went on vacation. We decided to do separate vacations this time since we both really wanted to do different things. It worked out really well. We were both able to do the things we wanted to do without worrying about the other person. I took Kendall and went home to Canada. Jeremey took Brynlee and went to Moab. This post is about Jeremey's trip since I left my camera in the rental car. They are sending it to me and I will post pics of our trip then. Jeremey's parents live in Moab and since he had recently finished working on his Jeep and changing it from a 2WD to a 4Wd he decided to make the trip to test it out. They were gone for about a week. Jeremey's mom is a Kindergarten teacher in Moab so Bryn got to go to school with her. She was very, very excited. While Jeremey was there, my brother Brady came down to visit and go for a rock crawling experiance. Jeremey says Brady had fun and drove the Jeep while he was there. Brady's friend David (a photographer) took a bunch of pics so that is where these pics come from.
This is Brady who lives in Salt Lake. I'm really glad he was able to make it down. Hope you had fun Brady. Next time come with me :)
This is Jeremey's dad's Bronco. I'm surprised that Brylee is not hanging out of the back. She LOVES her grandpa and always insists on going with him.
Jeremey said the Jeep did very well. Nothing broke. He did, however, put a good sized dent in the back bumper :(
Our friends, the Richeys, went with Jeremey to Moab. They came home earlier than Jeremey did but had a lot of fun as well.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the pics! I don't know if you knew about it, but tonight (friday) everyone that has anything to do with primary is invited to a potluck dessert and game night, it is a 7pm and nursery will be provided. Thanks. Brittany
THat is SOOO cool that you guys are for that! Different trips... my husband wouldn't do that... and we are totally opposite in what we would want to do also! lol!
Post a Comment