
Our trip was very short (3 days) but we packed a lot into it. We spent time with my grandparents. They were like 2nd parents to me. I lived with them for a while and it was nice to see them and have familiar things again. Kendall, of course, loved the attention she got.

I had to take this picture to show my family that grandma's house has not changed one bit!! I can still see my little brothers sitting in the exact same chair 10-15 years ago.

These two pics are of my brother Barry and my sis-in-law Jenna. We stayed at their new beautiful house. Kendall was Jenna's little shadow. I see Barry quite a bit when he passes through St. George for work but it was nice to see Jenna too this time. We spent some time talking and it was nice to get to know her better. Thanks for letting us invade your house, Jenna, and for being such a good hostess. Oh and for the use of your 52" HD TV. :)




On Sunday my grandma had a dinner. My Aunt Jan and Uncle Don were there and that was a nice treat to see them.

We also got to see my good friend Vanessa and her family. She has a little boy about Kendall's age and they had a lot of fun playing together.
1 comment:
Brianne, It was so great to have you! I felt a little lost when you were gone, actually. That was just too short of a trip. You're welcome anytime. Thanks for coming and for the good chats... so nice to get to know you better. Wish we saw each other more often.
Post a Comment