Monday, June 1, 2009

Our trip to Canada Part 1

As I said before Kendall and I went to Canada. I was born and raised there and it was important for me to go back. We flew out of Las Vegas. Kendall was so excited to have my undivided attention without Jeremey or Brynlee and took full advantage of it. I will say that Vegas is one of my least favorite airports I've been to. I had planned to leave in plenty of time to have time to spare at the airport. I REALLY HATE being late. It is stressful and unnecessary to me. I ended up leaving 45 minutes earlier than I had planned. Turns out I needed the extra time. Between the construction traffic on I-15 and the poorly layed out airport (oh and flying out of gate D, having to take a tram ect) I was quite stressed. We made it in time but at a price to my sanity. The flight was quite nice except that it seems that Kendall doesn't need to go potty until we take off and the Captain kept the seatbelt sign on a little too long. I haven't been back in over two years. As we flew into Kalispell MT I looked out the window and saw the Flathead Lake. I was so excited. We landed to mountain views and a great smell. We spent the night in a hotel in Kalispell because I didn't want to risk not getting to the Canadian border before it closed for the night and having to spend the night in the car.

No comments: