Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wilson Arch

I have been a slacker lately. In the move I have lost my cable that goes to my camera. I have lots to blog about but the pics are held hostage in the camera for now. Life has been very busy. Jeremey and I are both working, trying to save as much money as we can while we can. Jeremey works more than full time. He works 15 hour days and since he is still training, he has worked a lot of extra days so he can learn. I work part time but it seems like life is very hectic. We had a much needed day off together today. We went to Colorado and on the way back stopped at Wilson arch.
Grandpa had recently treated the girls to new hiking shoes so we thought we'd try them out here. Jeremey was wearing good shoes as well but I was wearing sandals. It was quite an adventure to hike in them. Going up was ok but coming down was tricky.
Here's what the hike up looked like.
The top was really cool. We kept a good hold on the girls.

1 comment:

Brady said...

Good thing you didn't have your gum boots on. :)