Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween

Brynlee was cheerleader this year for Halloween. Right up her alley. She could do cartwheels all night long.
We went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat this year. Bryn was too cool to go around with us but Kendall thought it was soooo fun.


Brynlee had a party at school that we were invited to. they had a costume parade and then did a bunch of Halloween activities.


Kendall was little red riding hood. She was so cute and couldn't wait to get her costume on.



Jeremey went as our friend Michael Richey. You can't see but he has black socks and crocks on.

Abagail was a dead princess. Brynlee went trick-or-treating with her then she came over after.

Michael came over to check out Jeremey's impersonation of him. I think it was dead on. :)




5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey I had no idea you had a blog! That's GREAT!!! I'm going to add you to my side bar! :)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Hey, I am glad you emailed me about your blog. I just sent you an invite. Still laughing at Jeremy's costume.

Anonymous said...

My girls didn't even know what a cheerleader was until Brynlee told them last week. Loved the costumes and was happy that Brynlee wasn't too cool to come knock on our door after the trunk or treat.

Brooke King Phillips said...

she is so cute she is getting so big i love her her hair is getting so long.love koko

raw mom said...

look at you with a blog!!! how did i not know that! cute kids, naturally!