Saturday, November 8, 2008

Odds n Ends

Brynlee had a very exciting day. She went to two birthday parties. The first she got to go to a salon and get her hair and nails done. The second she got to paint her face.
Meanwhile Kendall went to Jeremey's team's last soccer game this season. She kept wanting me to take pics of her. Here she was on the turf
She kept trying to stick out her bottom lip and act like she was pouting. This was as close as she got.
Jeremey coaches a 12 year old girls competitive soccer team. He is an excellent coach and his girls are awesome

I found these popcorn bowls that looked like the movie style ones. The girls love them and always want to eat out of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you guys been? I haven't seen you and we don't live that far away. I assume you are just trying to thaw out in your house like the rest of us, brrr.

Veronica said...

cute pics! I love the pouty lips one...looks like she's making kissy lips...

raw mom said...

what a fun day and what dang cute girlies!!