We finally got a new car!! Well I got a new car. It's a BMW. It's a few years old but I don't care after going so long with only one car and me being stuck inside the house all day. Thanks Jeremey
Lucky girl! My sister just got some stuff up on her new bow/hat/headband blog...you can check it out at http://www.simplychicgirlyboutique.blogspot.com/
Nice Car!! Welcome to the BMW Club!! I have one also and I LOVE IT!! Enjoy --they are so much fun to drive! The only thing that sucks is how small the trunk is. It's all worth it though. LOL
4 comments:
LUCKY LUCKY...How exciting...I love being a two car family! :)
Lucky girl! My sister just got some stuff up on her new bow/hat/headband blog...you can check it out at
http://www.simplychicgirlyboutique.blogspot.com/
Nice Car!! Welcome to the BMW Club!! I have one also and I LOVE IT!! Enjoy --they are so much fun to drive! The only thing that sucks is how small the trunk is. It's all worth it though. LOL
yay for you! we REALLY dont like this sharing a cart thing either! i just hope we dont have to do it for very long...i'm going nutso!
Post a Comment