Sunday, November 16, 2008

Motorbike

One of the perks of Jeremey's job is that he gets to drive all different kinds of vehicles. Since I got a new car, he decided to bring this Honda Goldwing motorbike. This is the fanciest bike I have ever seen. We took advantage of babysitters (thanks Richeys) to go on a road trip. We decided to go to Colorado City since we have heard so much about it on the news and see these people everyday in St. George but have never been. It was a dump of a town but now we can say we've been there.
Isn't he cute??


After we got home the girls wanted a ride.


This picture makes me laugh. She looks like the fish on Chicken Little

3 comments:

Kendra said...

we love the motorcycle. Nate is a little jealous

Phillips Family Pandemonium said...

Okay so I totallly miss these girls! I cannot believe how grown up Kendall is getting, she seriously is ADORABLE!She makes the cutest faces. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Location said...

Man my wife looks hot...nice pose sweetie