Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who knew you could warranty jeans?

So in Feb Jeremey and I went on a shopping spree (much needed) and bought several pairs of jeans at Buckle. A few months ago a friend told us we could take Jeremey's jeans back to Buckle and they would warranty them since the zipper broke. They took them without a problem and gave him a brand new pair. Pretty cool. Recently a pair of mine started fraying from the back pocket and then turned into a big hole. I went into Buckle to see if they would warranty that, not expecting that they would but they were $135 jeans so I had to try. They did!!!! They let me pick out a totally new pair of jeans and gave me the difference on a gift card. I was very impressed!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Rock on!!!!!I need new jeans, however I don't know if I could drop $135 on jeans...

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Very good 411. Nice to know. Thanks for sharing