Friday, December 5, 2008

Here we go again

This pic cracks me up. Can you guess who?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it wasn't drivable... lame!! And I would say that is your hubby but for some reason I think it is M.R. Looks like his get-up.

Phillips Family Pandemonium said...

Your poor car and now your stuck at home again!!!! Hope everything gets worked out with it. Sorry to hear. Hey nice background:)!!!!!

Kendra said...

I think it is M.R. are those two different color socks. Sorry about your car. We have a motorcycle you can ride. I think it will fit the whole family on it.

raw mom said...

yikes! right when you get something you need that happens!! bummer! if you need a ride and i happen to have the car...let me know . um...i dont know who that is but the other girls think it m.r. and i guess it does look like him a bit?