Brynlee's favorite things about dad:
He puts me to bed
He takes me to soccer
He's always nice to me
He goes to my school things
He makes me breakfast then goes to wake me up
I love him and he's the best
Kendall's favorite things about dad:
Makes me dinner
Plays with me
Snuggles me
Sings with me
Rock-rock-rocks me
My favorite things about Jeremey:
He has a very forgiving heart. He doesn't have to try to forgive. It just comes naturally to him.
He is very unselfish with his time. He coaches soccer (all volunteer) and puts in a lot of time and effort to make the girls their best.
He loves his kids. He is willing to take the kids with him when he does things. He has taken both of them on vacation by himself. He got up with a bottle fed Brynlee at night just as much as I did.
He is good at almost everything he does. I know I can ask him to fix anything and he knows how. He is good at sports, 4 wheeling and fixing cars.
He is a goer. He does not stop. I never have to worry about him being a couch potato.
He is continually striving to make our lives better. We have moved and changed jobs a lot but I know it's to better our lives.
He makes friends easily which in turn helps me, who does not make friends easily, make friends.
We love Jeremey and can't imagine our lives without him. Happy Birhtday Jer bear.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy - sounds like you are very loved!
Hey Brianne long time no talk or see! Cute fam cute kids, love their names!
Our favorite thing about Jeremy is....He is a fantastic nursery teacher! I asked Ashlee what she likes about Jeremy and she is still going on and on naming things she loves about him. You both have made a huge impact in her life. Happy Birthday Jeremy.
Happy Birthday!!! :)
happy LATE b day jeremy! we think you're pretty great and i cant get over nursery singing time!
See mom I do have friends...Thanks to everyone that commented, I was in Provo on my Birthday and was having kind of a crappy night with no one around, then I looked on here and saw all your comments. Thank you it really helped.
Jeremey
Post a Comment