Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moving?

For those of you who don't know, about a month ago Jeremey was offered a really good job in Midway UT. The job meant some much needed security and stability for our little family, but it also meant moving away from a place we love. It wasn't a hard decision to take the job, but it was a hard thing to come to terms with moving away from St. George, our friends, our ward and Jeremey's soccer team. When we moved down here almost two years ago we did it for no reason other than we felt like this is the place we needed to be. We didn't have a job to move down to or any other reason to move other than Jeremey felt prompted to move us here. Things fell into place for us to move and we could see our Heavenly Father's hand in sending us here. We have made really good friends here and feel like this is our home. So for the last month we have been planning and preparing to move. We had wanted to be moved by Christmas and a lot of people are asking when we are moving. We're not. Jeremey's boss is allowing us to live down here and will be setting up an office for him here. Although this means some commuting for him on occasion, we are very excited to be staying here. I don't know if we will stay here forever. We may end up up north someday, but for now St. George will continue to be our home.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

YAY!! I am so happy and I think Ash will even be more happy!!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Are you for real?? That is so awesome. Boston will be so excited. I told him you guys were moving, his reply "awwww sad. That makes me sad mom". So he will be excited!

Kendra said...

good. I think you should stay in nursery also and teach T all next year!!!

The Kings said...

That's exciting for you guys. Congratulations!! I know you were so nervous about leaving. Hooray- but we would've loved to have you closer to us! We miss you too much...

themccarthys said...

hey brianne i ran into your blog from someone elses it has been so long since i have seen you or heard from you your kids are so cute.i am glad i found your blog i hope you don't mind then i will be able to see what is going on in your life.

Veronica said...

I guess I never commented on this...I'm glad you guys get to stay here longer...I was pretty bummed when I found out you would be moving...just as I was getting to know you! I'm glad we are finally getting to know eachother and it's all because of our girls!