Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas
We ended up going to American Fork. We weren't going to go up this year since we enjoyed being on our own here so much last year but I guess we got caught up in all the holiday hoopla. I know remember why we enjoyed being here last year so much. It's really hard to drag kids, presents ourselves and travel 4 hours to sleep in sleeping bags on the floor of an old house. It was stressful!!! On top of that we had a crazy storm hit us on Christmas Day and we were all sick. No offense to our family but I'm thinking we may not do that again for a while. I would also like to add my voice to those on our street and say we are very sad to leave our ward. I'm not big on change but it's worse when it's not your choice. We were also looking forward to changing church time to something other than 9 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sad that you are not in the ward anymore too. Like I told Kendra, we have to still get together and do things or we will lose touch, even if we do live a block away!!
yeah i'm not very happy about the change either...i really wanted to go to church at a different time too and i'm gonna miss being in CC3
I agree with everything, leaving for Christmas and the ward change
Post a Comment