One great thing about living in St. George is the weather. Although the summer is really hot for a really long time, the other seasons make up for it. Ever since Christmas the weather has been great down here. I read somewhere that kids need at least 20 min of sunshine a day to get the necessary vitamins and advantages the sun has to offer, so we have been taking advantage of the weather. We started out with coats but both girls have now shed them. The girls both got new outside toys for Christmas and have had a lot of fun.
well...i still thinks it's too cold...thats sad. where i come from (insert smirky attitude) the sun shines year round...and cold is 65 degrees. i am SO very very excited for spring!!!
Just to answer your question- I would love to hear that my child is a brat, that way I could talk to my child, and make them a better person. I will teach my children to be respectful to people who are doing all they can to teach them. My child now at 9 months old knows when she has overdone her attitude. I know it sounds wacked, but she does. We aren't horrible people, and we will teach our children to respect others! Instead of taking offense to the things I write on my blog, people should look back and think "Hmm.. Maybe I should be a better person and see what I can do."
I am only offended because it's more then once I have been chastized for writing things, and everyone that has goes off by what I say on my blog, and not get to know me. It's been rough moving here because of this. I don't hear anything from anyone then I get scorned for writing on my own blog. I am sorry- I didn't mean to come across offensive. Please feel free to come and introduce yourself, like I said- my door is always open for visitors. Thanks for commenting back
can i just say that i think you are GREAT!! i just read a comment you left on the hubers blog and i REALLY appreciate that even if you felt overwhelmed or frustrated, you NEVER showed us(the parents). instead, you had me feeling like i could leave ANOTHER kid with you and i KNEW she was being loved and looked after the way i would want her to be. i LOVE my daughter. and if/when she acts up, i know it's got to be tough for her teachers. but i really am so thankful that you and jeremy were ALWAYS so nice to her and she really did feel like YOU TWO loved her like she was your own. thank you thank you thank you!!! oxoxox
I wish the warm...wait no change that to the nice, perfect weather we were having would come back! I can't stand the cold that's why I live here so I don't have to deal with it!
7 comments:
Good for you guys! :) My kids also got bikes and they LOVE to go ride! :)
I'm just to lazy! :)
well...i still thinks it's too cold...thats sad. where i come from (insert smirky attitude) the sun shines year round...and cold is 65 degrees. i am SO very very excited for spring!!!
Just to answer your question- I would love to hear that my child is a brat, that way I could talk to my child, and make them a better person. I will teach my children to be respectful to people who are doing all they can to teach them. My child now at 9 months old knows when she has overdone her attitude. I know it sounds wacked, but she does. We aren't horrible people, and we will teach our children to respect others! Instead of taking offense to the things I write on my blog, people should look back and think "Hmm.. Maybe I should be a better person and see what I can do."
I am only offended because it's more then once I have been chastized for writing things, and everyone that has goes off by what I say on my blog, and not get to know me. It's been rough moving here because of this. I don't hear anything from anyone then I get scorned for writing on my own blog. I am sorry- I didn't mean to come across offensive. Please feel free to come and introduce yourself, like I said- my door is always open for visitors. Thanks for commenting back
Yours girls are so cute! Us Hirschi's are ready for flip-flop weather!
can i just say that i think you are GREAT!! i just read a comment you left on the hubers blog and i REALLY appreciate that even if you felt overwhelmed or frustrated, you NEVER showed us(the parents). instead, you had me feeling like i could leave ANOTHER kid with you and i KNEW she was being loved and looked after the way i would want her to be. i LOVE my daughter. and if/when she acts up, i know it's got to be tough for her teachers. but i really am so thankful that you and jeremy were ALWAYS so nice to her and she really did feel like YOU TWO loved her like she was your own. thank you thank you thank you!!! oxoxox
I wish the warm...wait no change that to the nice, perfect weather we were having would come back! I can't stand the cold that's why I live here so I don't have to deal with it!
Post a Comment