Oh they are soooo cute...I use to do that EVERY sunday also, until the cookies started sticking to my hips...Then I had to lay off! :)
i was just reading about your campfire night and i have to say i am so jealous i live for summer nights and campfires i can not wait unitl it gets warm here i live in the wrong place
I'm with them - the beaters are the best part.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh they are soooo cute...I use to do that EVERY sunday also, until the cookies started sticking to my hips...
Then I had to lay off! :)
i was just reading about your campfire night and i have to say i am so jealous i live for summer nights and campfires i can not wait unitl it gets warm here i live in the wrong place
I'm with them - the beaters are the best part.
Post a Comment