Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kane Creek

We did our first official trail today. We belong toThe Red Rock 4-wheelers club that puts on the Jeep Safari every year. They are responsible to lead and take care of trails ect. Along with Jeremey's parents and sister's family, we lead and helped out on the trail. We were "official" :)
This is the before picture of Oaklee. She hated it!! Once she screamed "Brianne's going to kill herself" as I was driving up an obstacle. Silly Oaklee

This is part of the group that did this trail with us today. There were about 33 vehicles. We were the mid-gunners which meant we were in the middle of the trail.



This is pretty much what Jeremey's day consisted of. He "spotted" people up the rocks which meant he stood in front and guided the jeeps up.
Yup. That's a HUGE drop off behind him. One obstacle had jeeps coming around some big rocks and driving right along this edge. One guy looked at me as he passed and said "do people really enjoy this? This is stressful" Jeremey is an AWESOME driver. Smartest one I know (sorry King family). Whenever I drive up obstacles he spots me up and I know that I am in good hands.

2 comments:

JRO said...

Very cool, guys. Hope you're having a great Easter weekend!

raw mom said...

DANG! that is cool stuff!i had NO idea he did that!that you guys did that!!i love love love off roading but that stuff is intense!!!