Monday, June 15, 2009
The Tooth Fairy knows where we live
After the drama when her tooth fell out the tooth fairy better have come through. We had bought a tooth fairy pillow in preparation. We waited until we got back from Vernal to let the tooth fairy know we were ready.
The tooth fairy must have heard that Brynlee wanted to go see the movie UP. She left her enough money to go to the movies. Bryn, Kenny, and I went to the movies. Jeremey was really busy with work. We got in and got our popcorn ect and sat down and waited for the movie. I was so excited that Ken was finally old enough to sit through the movie. Right as they started the movie I looked down the aisle and there was Jeremey. He said that he was sitting at the house and just kept feeling that he needed to be there with us. It was very sweet. I'm not sure that either of the girls will remember that he showed up but it meant a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
5$$$ for one tooth...I wish that was the same tooth fairy I had growing up! When my kids start loosing teeth I am going to call your tooth fairy--She's RICH!!!
I loved the movie UP!!!
Post a Comment