Thursday, June 4, 2009

Traumatic Event

Brynlee has had a loose front tooth for about 6 months. No kidding, it was forever. Over the last couple of days it has become really loose. She was quite excited for it to fall out. She asked me to pull it out every day for at least a week. Last night we drove to Orem and stayed the night on our way to Vernal for Jeremey's work. This morning Bryn was eating waffles and felt her tooth feel really loose. She reached up and touched it and it fell out. She ran screaming into the bathroom where I was and gave me her tooth. (screaming because of the blood). I gave her glass of water and told her to swish out her mouth to get the blood out of it. She was freaking out!!! She started to tell me that she couldn't see and started walking/falling out of the bathroom and straight into the wall. She had gotten really dizzy and almost passed out. I caught her and she told me " mom the wall was coming towards me" Poor kid. I'm glad she didn't pass out completely because Jeremey really freaks out at that type of stuff. She has been starving all day but refuses to eat. She told me she hopes no more teeth fall out. She has had four teeth out but the dentist pulled them because the other teeth were coming in too fast. This was her first real loose tooth. She has one more loose tooth right now. She told me this morning that it felt like that tooth was getting tighter instead of looser. Wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit- but that is really sad that she almost passed out. My girls are excited to loose their teeth but I think their reaction may end up being similar to Brynlee's. Good luck with all the rest that have to come out!!!

JRO said...

Does the tooth fairy leave extra for a particularly difficult-to-lose tooth? Sort of a hazard pay for kids?

Jackie S. said...

Hehe... what a funny girl. Hopefully the toothfairy helps her want to lose more teeth.